Keyes Thursdays takes place outside the Trumpet Building on Keyes Avenue in Rosebank is a multifaceted and more focused celebration of visual art, street food adventures and pop-up gallery spaces. As part of our ongoing commitment to creating a precinct that places the showcasing and support of art at its heart, we have implemented a ticketed system for these monthly Keyes Thursdays - which takes place on the first Thursday of every month.
Phase 1: 600 tickets @ FREE !
Phase 2: Pre-sold 1000 tickets @ R65
800 additional tickets will be available for CREDIT CARD PURCHASE ONLY @ R95 at the entrance on the event day, provided the maximum capacity of 2 400 tickets have not been reached!
The decision to inaugurate a ticketed system for the monthly Thursdays at Keyes Art Mile has arisen out of the enormous – and growing – popularity of the monthly event. In order to ensure a safe and secure environment, as well as a place for like-minded people to meet, eat, drink and share their passion for art in comfort, there is a need to limit the numbers entering the precinct.
PLEASE NOTE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
THIS TICKET IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE/USER ACCEPTS RISK OF INJURY
1. By use of this ticket, the holder voluntarily assumes all risks incident to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen and/or damaged property or personal injury. The attendee indemnifies a Popular Bunch (pty) ltd, Trumpet on Keyes (pty) ltd and it's affiliates and all directors, officers, employees, service providers/agents, representatives and/or any other volounteers thereof, from any liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of/or relating to participating at this event.
2. The organiser of the event may revoke this license and eject or refuse entry to the holder for violation of venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct or failure to comply with any and all security measures.
3. Security measures will be in effect including hand-held metal detection and bag checks. Only small ladies’ purses, small diaper bags and small camera bags will be admitted. No animals (w/ exception of service dogs), backpacks, bottles, cans, containers of any kind, contraband, outside food & drink, oversized packages, projectiles, weapons, or other item(s) determined to be unacceptable by the organisers will not be permitted. If any prohibited items are revealed during search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s).
4. The holder voluntarily assumes all risk associated with the purchase of this ticket from anyone other than the organiser or its designated agents. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the organiser.
5. By entering this event you agree to be filmed and photographed, this material may be used from time to time in commercial or entertainment material with the sole discretion of the organisers.
6. The material will be the sole property of the promoter and the participant will not be entitled to any payment of royalty thereof.
NO PASS-OUT's, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RE-ADMISSION. EVENT, DATE & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE.