Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is comprised of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Both organizations are supported by Moody's Shared Services.
At Moody’s, we believe that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences contributes to the quality of our opinions, products and services. We support independent thought and promote a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees.
We have various Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that drive networking and professional development opportunities for diverse populations at Moody’s.
- Moody's Women's ERG - seeks to enhance the recruitment, retention and professional development of female professionals.
- Moody's Women in IT - supports development of women in technology through networking, engagement, and education as a means of driving professional growth.
- Moody's Generational ERG - seeks to leverage the energy, insights and experiences of our multi-generational workforce.
- LGBTA ERG - advocates a work environment that respects, welcomes and supports lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender professionals.
- Moody's Minds ERG - seeks to foster a culture at Moody’s where all employees are empowered to discuss and manage their mental health.
- Moody's Multicultural ERG - seeks to leverage diverse talent by promoting recruitment, professional development and networking opportunities for ethnically diverse employees at Moody's.
- Moody's Veterans ERG - recognizes and supports veterans, active-duty military personnel and military families both at Moody's and in our communities.