LET US UNITE AS ONE!
All are welcome, no labels just LOVE!
We invite you to unite with us, as one, at the Right 2 Unite Festival on 21st March 2020 at the Cradle Boutique Hotel in Kromdraai, Johannesburg ...because we know that we are more powerful, more effective and more beautiful as a united human race. The Festival is bursting with experiential activities soaked in South African Culture that will ignite your senses with multiple family friendly activities including:
- Art of Life - Experience it, watch it and become living art as you admire and appreciate your favourite local artists.
- Food for the Soul - Indulge in South Africa's delicious African, Afrikaans, Indian & Cape Milay dishes just to mention a few.
- Fashion on Site - watch our colourful nation come to life on fabric and experience the richness of local talents.
- Dance in Culture - it doesn't matter how you move your feet as long as we move together
- Music Melting Pot - Live performances by select artists will bring our cultures to life in the most beautiful of melodies (scroll down on this page for the line up).
- Experience our Culture (free of charge activities) - try out our Zulu Drums, learn to Sokkie or get Traditional Henna tattoos only to mention a few...
- Explore our Gin & Wine village, tasting some our the best our beautiful country has to offer (other drinks & non-alcoholic drinks will be available)
Right 2 Unite is a not for profit organisation, our primary goal is to Unite people! Your payment for a ticket directly funds this movement, make your pledge #right2unite
In order to make your experience great we have implemented the following:
- No weapons, drugs or anything that could potentially cause harm to your fellow people.
- Blankets, chairs & umbrellas are allowed but no food, drinks or gazebos. Food & drink prices on the day will be reasonable and fair + you'll be supporting our awesome local entrepreneurs.
- The pool facilities are open to all festival goers, bring along your swimming gear and towels.
- Wear sunblock, it's the smart thing to do
- Ample parking facilities available
- Don't drink and drive...designated pick-up and drop-off areas with bookable transport options from key locations on the ticket page
- This is a cashless and card-less event, all payments to vendors will be done via Howler Don't forget to load your Howler cards online before the event to avoid any Q’s on the day.
- Get there early to get a good spot
- Children are allowed (0 - 12yrs attend for free)
- No Refunds
- A little adventurous? Come dressed in your favorite cultural attire!!
Our beautiful venue is unlike any place you have ever seen before! Offering a fully immersive experience! Chill by the lake, catch time rays by pool party or take a stroll through the ancient Forrest. We have something for everyone.
There are some shaded seating areas, along with an easily accessible pool fully decked with a bar and four poster loungers.
Tickets are limited so act fast or you will miss out on a unique, once in a lifetime experience.
Transport packages available when you purchase your tickets.
Hotel Weekend Packages:
Cradle Boutique Hotel - King Size Luxury Room - Sleeps 2
Cradle Boutique Hotel - Semi Lux Glamping - Sleeps 2
Lesedi Cultural Village - Traditional Zulu Homestead - Sleeps 2