Power to the People, by the People
We invite you to unite with us, as one, at the Right 2 Unite Festival on 21st March 2020 at the Cradle Boutique Hotel in Kromdraai, Johannesburg ...because we know that we are more powerful, more effective and more beautiful as a united human race. The Festival is bursting with experiential activities soaked in diversity and promises a united utopian interactive experience that will ignite your senses with multiple activities including:
- Art of Life - Experience it, watch it and become living art as you admire and appreciate your favourite local artists.
- Food for the Soul - taste our diversity through flavour packed cuisines...made to share.
- Fashion on Site - watch our colourful nation come to life on fabric and experience the richness of local talents.
- Dance in Culture - it doesn't matter how you move your feet as long as we move together
- Music Melting Pot - Live performances by select artists will bring our cultures to life in the most beautiful of melodies.
This immersive cultural ride is bursting ie. drumming circles, henna tattoos, traditional dancing and more.
In order to make your experience great we have implemented the following:
- No standard, no VIP, no inner circle...just one ticket to an experience of a people united.
- No weapons, drugs or anything that could potentially cause harm to your fellow people.
- Blankets are allowed but no food, drinks, chairs, umbrellas or gazebos.
- The pool facilities are open to all festival goers, bring along your swimming gear and towels.
- Wear sunblock, it's the smart thing to do
- Ample parking facilities available
- Don't drink and drive...designated pick-up and drop-off areas.
- This is a cashless and card-less event, all payments to vendors will be done via Howler. Don't forget to load your Howler cards online before the event to avoid any Q’s on the day.
- Get there early to get a good spot
- Children are allowed (0 - 12yrs attend for free)
- No Refunds
Our venue offers a fully immersive experience designed to allow you to take in the view, listen to the music, dine in the local cuisine, move your feet and enjoy a once in a lifetime event.
There is ample shaded seating areas, along with an easily accessible pool fully decked with a bar and local DJs to entertain you.
Tickets are limited so act fast or you will miss out on a unique, once in a lifetime experience.
Cradle Boutique Hotel - King Size Luxury Room - Sleeps 2
Cradle Boutique Hotel - Semi Lux Glamping - Sleeps 2
Lesedi Cultural Village - Traditional Zulu Homestead - Sleeps 2